Our friends at Educate and Empower Kids have created an amazing opportunity for teenagers and college students to win a $1000 Scholarship called the “Empower Challenge 2016“. The Empower Challenge is a scholarship competition for students 13 through college age. The goal is to create a short video in line with one of the 5 topics.
The five topics are:
- Sex talks gone wrong – How have parents or teachers screwed up the sex talks?
- How media images affect kids’ daily lives – Does media affect kids negatively, positively, both? What are some examples?
- What makes a strong kid? What examples have you seen in your own life? Or in your friend’s families?
- Benefits of disconnecting online to connect in real life?
- The negative consequences of porn – This could be biographical, what you’ve observed in society at large or in the relationships around you
Deadline is December 15, 2015
Please SHARE this opportunity with others!